Health and Wellbeing Assistant x 8
Are you looking for a new challenge that makes a positive difference? You don’t need to have specific experience in the Care environment as full training and support will be provided as part of the role. If you are empathetic, caring and a good communicator we would love to hear from you.
We offer excellent benefits including 7.6 weeks’ annual leave, a staff discount scheme, an occupational pension, a health plan and family-friendly policies.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and caring individuals to join our team and become part of a leading care and support provider across central Scotland;
- You’ll need no previous experience, but a positive outlook, patience and willingness to go the extra mile for the people we work for are essential;
- Someone to have effective communication skills and demonstrate initiative;
- You to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme and register with the Scottish Social Care Council (SSSC), but we can help you with these applications;
- Basic IT skills;
- A relevant SVQ qualification is desirable.
In this flexible role, you will work directly with the people we work for, supporting them to make positive changes in their life and be part of their community.
We also offer a supportive and inclusive working environment. Wheatley Group is committed to equality and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, and for a detailed role profile please click here.
For any informal enquiries about the role, please contact Sharon Fleming, Resourcing Advisor on 0141 274 8100.