Health and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
Location: Edinburgh Service
Hours: 37 hours per week, exclusive of breaks
Salary: £21,937 - £24,405 per annum
Requirements: PVG check and registration with SSSC required
Wheatley Care – part of Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management organisation, Wheatley Group – is looking for an enthusiastic and caring Health and Wellbeing Coordinator to join its team.
We want candidates who excel in customer service and are always looking to go above and beyond for people we work for.
We are passionate about personalised services that support people to live well and get the most out of their lives.
Our dedicated and highly experienced staff provide flexible, innovative and high-quality care, which is focused around individuals and their personal goals.
Our services are due to move into a core cluster setting within the South Gilmerton area. As part of your role, you will also provide an outreach service to people within the community in their homes.
The successful candidate will receive excellent benefits, including 7.6 weeks’ annual leave (pro rata), essential car user allowance (if applicable), staff discount scheme, an occupational pension, generous health plan – including optical and dental support – and family friendly policies.
Our staff are encouraged to develop their career and reach their potential through a range of learning and development opportunities.
At Wheatley we are always looking to improve diversity within our teams. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and reach their full potential.
We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve and we would welcome applications from any underrepresented groups.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has, or is willing to work towards, a SSSC recognised qualification, such as SVQ2 Health and Social Care.
- We will support you to achieve any relevant qualifications you need. Your commitment to gaining the necessary qualifications would be essential.
- You will be required to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme. We will support you with this application.
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Discussion can take place regarding flexibility in relation to hours.
To apply, and for a detailed job profile, please click here
For more information, or for an informal chat, please contact Shona Rutherford, Health, and Wellbeing Team Leader Shona.Rutherford @wheatley-care.com