Health and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- Job title: Health and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- Salary: SCP 18-23 £19,567 to £22,317
- Work Pattern: 22 hours per week, Monday-Sunday (varying day/evening hours)
- Location: Fife
Wheatley Care, part of Wheatley Group, Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group, is currently looking for enthusiastic and caring Health and Wellbeing Co-ordinators to join us.
We want candidates who excel in customer service and who are always looking to strive to go above and beyond for the people we work for.
At Wheatley Care, we are passionate about personalised services that support people to live well and get the most out of their lives.
Our dedicated and highly-experienced staff provide flexible, innovative and high-quality care and support, which is focused around the individual and their personal goals.
The primary role of the service is to provide community-based mental health support to customers to help them remain well, whilst providing opportunities for social interaction and engagement in therapeutic activities that meet individual need.
The service is based between Kirkcaldy and Buckhaven, and candidates must be willing to travel to other community spaces within Fife as required.
As part of Wheatley Group, we offer an excellent benefits package in the sector, including: 7.6 weeks’ annual leave (pro rata); essential car user allowance (if applicable); staff discount scheme; an occupational pension; generous health plan (including optical and dental support); and family-friendly policies.
At Wheatley Care, we support staff to develop their career and reach their potential through a range of learning and development opportunities.
What we are looking for:
- As part of a wider care organisation, you should have, or be willing to work towards, a SSSC-recognised qualification, such as SVQ2 Health and Social Care.
- Wheatley Care will support you to achieve any relevant qualifications you will require within an agreed timescale. Your commitment to gaining the necessary qualification(s) would be essential.
- You will be required to become a member of the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) scheme, but we can also support you with this application.
We offer a supportive and inclusive working environment. Wheatley Group is committed to equality and diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, and for a detailed job profile, please click here.
Closing Date: noon, Friday 6 August 2021
For further information and discussion, please contact Shirlee Baird on 07901 111529.