Temporary Accommodation Assistant
This project provides homeless people with temporary accommodation in a safe secure environment.
What does the role involve?
The assistant will be part of the project team and will:
- manage the door entry system;
- welcome visitors and residents into the accommodation;
- carry out admin tasks;
- carry out cleaning within the communal areas and individual flats to prepare for new residents;
- provide practical assistance to residents living in the accommodation and will assist with the general day to day running of the project.
This role will be office-based, and all successful candidates will be required to register with the SSSC and Protection of Vulnerable Groups scheme.
What are we looking for?
- You must have the ability to work independently as part of a small team and be able to deal with challenging situations.
- You should have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- You must be pro-active, be able to understand the needs of homeless people and have a real desire to provide an excellent customer service.
For any enquiries please contact Kirsty Lund on 07584678447 or Anne Davies on 07557657954.
To apply please click here
Closing date is: Monday 24 January 2022 at 5pm.