Young people and families
We transform the lives of children, young people and families by offering tailored support focused on empowerment and personal development.
What we do
We aim to increase young people's confidence and resilience, to allow them to take control of their lives and ultimately become self-sufficient.
We work with young people to help them develop their skills in:
- assessing tenancy options
- obtaining and sustaining a tenancy
- managing finances
- creating and maintaining a safe and healthy home
- maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- living within a community
- communicating, interacting and building relationships
- dealing with conflict
- and developing employability skills.
Search our locations