Social media House Rules
Thank you for visiting our social media Twitter page.
We love to hear from you on Twitter. If you don't have a social media account, create a free one today and get in touch.
Our guidelines help make our social media page a place for everyone to enjoy.
- we reserve the right to remove any posts and ban any users who break the House Rules
- we don’t accept the use of obscene language and you may not receive a reply.
- vulgar, abusive or threatening language will be removed – and may see the user banned
- inappropriate, threatening or offensive posts about Wheatley Care, Wheatley Group or any member of staff will be removed and may see the user banned
- don’t spam our page with repetitive comments or link baiting
- we do not tolerate abuse directed to other Twitter users. Please treat others as you would like to be treated yourself
- we don’t allow users to promote or advertise other services on our Twitter page – and posts containing such content will be removed.
If you follow us, we will not automatically follow you back. Being followed or re-posted by the Wheatley Care Twitter page does not imply endorsement of any kind.
Direct messages and replies
All direct questions and messages are read and answered as soon as possible.
However, questions, statements and messages which are in breach of our House Rules may see the person who posted the message banned.
Anything that is abusive, indecent, unlawful or defamatory will not be displayed. Individuals are personally liable for the comments they submit.