Stirling - Logie Road Care Home Service
- Service: Logie Road Care Home Service
- Address: 5-7 Logie Road, Stirling, FK9 5JU
- Telephone number: 01786 447 870
- Manager: Dickson Jacobs
- Commissioner: Maureen McMaster
- Local Authority: Stirling Council, 41 Old Viewforth, 14-20 Pitt Terrace, Stirling, FK8 2ET. Tel: 01786 233 893.
Logie Road is a registered Care Home for adults with mental health problems.
The service provides accommodation and support for up to eight adults, with people having individual bedrooms and sharing communal facilities.
We work with people to support recovery from mental illness and aim to help people achieve as much independence as possible. We provide personalised support to help people gain or improve the practical skills to live independently, while working with other professionals to support emotional and mental wellbeing.
We have arrangements with Stirling, Falkirk and Clackmannanshire Councils to provide accommodation and support via Social Work Services for people from these local authority areas.