Bathgate - Mill Court
The service was established initially as part of the reprovisioning of Bangour Village Hospital in 2001, but has continued to successfully provide support to individuals living in their own homes within the Bathgate area and the shared living environment at Mill Court in Bathgate.
The main objective is to provide a support service to vulnerable adults who may have mental health issues, learning disabilities, substance and alcohol misuse issues and/or physical disabilities.
In doing so, people are enabled to live in their own homes and set their own objectives about things that really matter to them.
Staff can be based at one of two sites:
- 1 Mill Court, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH48 4JY,
- Telephone:01506 656740
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 51 Waverley Place, Bathgate, West Lothian, EH48 4HT,
- Telephone: 01506 636312
- Email: email@example.com
We believe the people we work with are at the centre of everything we do and as such we strive to:
- provide a safe and homely environment for people to live in;
- ensure the rights, dignity and privacy of people being supported and ensure they are respected at all times;
- empower people to make their own decisions by ensuring they have the right information to do so;
- recognise and respond to the changing circumstances in people’s lives;
- provide an open and positive environment by encouraging everyone to have an involvement in shaping our service and to participate in decision-making about improving the service;
- provide support with medication, personal care, house-keeping, cooking meals, menu planning, shopping, paying bills and attending social activities etc.
How to make a referral
All referrals are received via West Lothian Council, Health and Social Care Services